4 Dimensional Aimbot (w/ velocity)

On lunes, 22 de noviembre de 2010 0 comentarios

4 Dimensional Aimbot (w/ velocity)

I have seen in a few people do prediction with incredible precision, but my method is based on a time->velocity lol.
So anyway I had a go at this using warrock.

Best I could come up with

This image has been resized. Click this bar to view the full image. The original image is sized 796x641.


When is not finished.

Code:
//iterate me 
{
float v0; 
float meDir[3,3];
float cant, bank;

v0 = cPlayer->GetVelocity( ePlayer );

RetSpeed (v0 , time );

//Set viewangles before this func to use in args.

cPlayer->GetDir( &meDir,  cant, bank );

CreateAim( meDir ); // [3, x] = cant bank (space for roll!!!!!11one)
}
Code:
RetSpeed ( float c , float time )
{
    float half=1/2;
    float g2 = - (9.8*9.8);
    return c * t - half * g2;
}
then use it but you have to check for next position. Your aiming based on velocity and there vector etc rather than there current position
Code:
CreateAim( ... )
{

}
Why? its different
You can see im having a crack, anyone want to throw me a bone?

So far I can accurately set the aim to vector [1, x] [2, x] 2 being if they made a change in tactics and moved backwards (cant be bothered with negative numbers, call me lazy). I made the location on this vector a pre-set path (ex. changing if old vector [1, x] != new vector [1,x] ). How would I get the Speed correct, so that I would know when to shoot (The When bit) ?
Please don't say to use the actual XYZ, this is a 4D aimbot, not 3D.

0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario